About This Site
Created by REL Northwest based on national EWS use
Education Northwest’s Early Warning System (EWS) modules were built based on the experience and recommendations of EWS users throughout the United States. They provide school and district teams with actionable tools to support student success and improve graduation rates.
Our four EWS modules cover how to:
- Establish and train a team to use the EWS
- Identify accurate indicators
- Develop usable indicator reports
- Map interventions in response to student needs
- Evaluate student progress
Need assistance? Education Northwest’s EWS experts are available to support you in working with the modules. Contact Sarah Frazelle at 503.275.9639.